Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience.
This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. Which cookies and scripts are used and how they impact your visit is specified on the left. You may change your settings at any time. Your choices will not impact your visit.
NOTE: These settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using.
§ 1. General Provisions
1. The data administrator is IDGEN Andrzej Fijałkowski, based in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, code 05-827, ul. Prądzyńskiego 5, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs CEIDG under the number under the number 000528956/2013, NIP: 9551502133, REGON: 015671671. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in forms on the websites of the website idgen-ig.com are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§ 2. Data Administrator
1. The IDGEN company is the administrator of data of persons and entities visiting websites of www sites in the idgen-ig.com domain. This means that if you provide data in contact forms on IDGEN websites, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
2. The Service Provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [example] newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
3. Personal data is processed:
3.1. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
3.3. to the extent and purpose necessary for the implementation of business and / or marketing communication and the correct implementation of Services provided electronically,
3.4. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
3.5. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
3.6. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you signed up for participation in the webinar.
4. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of agreements or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. IDGEN has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
8. Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. IDGEN not disclosing personal data to other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
10. For the purposes of proper data protection, we use pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control to minimize the consequences of a possible breach of data security.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or Processing Entities, with whom we cooperate closely and we have concluded appropriate agreements.
§ 3. Cookies
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the site.
5. On our website we use the following cookies:
5.1. “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
5.2. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
5.3. “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
5.4. “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
5.5. “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
7. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.